Payment and Delivery Options
Even Monthly Payments
After credit has been approved, customers will be on the Scheduled Route Delivery Program beginning in November and continuing through March. To establish monthly payment, your previous years heating cost is divided by 11 months with May as the true-up month. All accounts with a balance will be due on May 20. Over-payment can carry over to the next heating season or a check can be issued upon customer request.
Secure your price per gallon for the heating season.
CHS New Horizons will estimate your propane usage based on computer tracking and schedule a delivery when you need a fill. No more worrying about calling for service. CHS New Horizons is committed to the safety of its customers. To learn more about propane safety click on the link below.
You track your tank and usage, then call CHS New Horizons to schedule a fill when you need it. Call when your tank reaches 30 percent or 5 days in advance to ensure propane.
Know the smell of propane. If you smell propane in your home:
- DO get everyone out of the home and away from nearby areas. DO NOT attempt to find the leak.
- DO NOT attempt to repair your appliance or light your pilot light.
- DO NOT turn on or off light switches inside the home.
- DO NOT use a telephone (including cell phones) inside the home or in nearby areas.
- DO NOT light matches anywhere inside or near the home.
- DO attempt to shut off the valves at the tank.
- DO call both your propane supplier and the fire department for help from a telephone away from the home and nearby area.